Welcome to our online peer support community. Connect with others making change in their alcohol and other drug use. To post or reply, join our online community today.
  • Connect, be inspired, motivate others. Share your experience & strategies.
  • Safe. Confidential. Professionally moderated. Free of judgement.

Please note the forums are moderated between 9am and 9pm AEST. Your posts will not appear straight away.
  • How do I stop

For people making and maintaining change in their alcohol and other drug use. Connect here to share your story and gain motivation today.
    Cloudy

How do I stop

Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:34 pm

I have spent much of today considering if I do need help regarding my drinking , over the past few months my drinking has been increasing mainly I drink enough to knock myself out so I can sleep , although I know this is not good for me I just keep on doing it .
    Some days I wake after a few hours and am quite sick from drinking so much but can’t seem to control myself anymore . Hopefully someone can give me some advice on how to stop or at least cut down
    Cloudy
    1 x
    Melody12

Re: How do I stop

Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:24 pm

Welcome to the forum Cloudy,

This forum provides for many people a safe place to share their thoughts and feelings and at the same time receive support and even motivation to continue on their journey. You are right some days can be harder than others.

Stick with it Cloudy and I look forward to reading more from you.

Kind regards,

Melody12
    0 x

Return to “Lived experience”