Welcome to our online peer support community. Connect with others making change in their alcohol and other drug use. Join our online community today.
  • Connect, be inspired, motivate others. Share your experience & strategies.
  • Safe. Anonymous. Professionally moderated. Free of judgement.

NOW ON: Q&A with a sex counsellor: Intimacy & Recovery, & our latest Let's Talk! discussion: Sleeping & Stopping.

Your post will need to be approved by a team member, between 9am-9pm ADST. Your post will not appear straight away.
  • Today I am grateful for...

For people making and maintaining change in their alcohol and other drug use. Connect here to share your story and gain motivation today.
    Vik

Today I am grateful for...

Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:09 pm

This is a thread for us to take a moment to recognise something we are grateful for.
    No matter if it's small or large, about your recovery or about your day.. Anything that makes you feel good is worth noticing.

Post as often as you like. This is a long-standing thread.
    0 x
    Vik

Re: Today I am grateful for...

Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:12 pm

I'll start us off.

Today I am grateful for the magnolia trees in bloom on my walk to work, and for me taking a moment each morning to enjoy them.
    0 x
    Trying2019

Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:23 pm

Today and everyday I am grateful for the life I have. Having a problem does not make my life unworthy. Admitting I have a problem even less so. I like who I am, I like the life I have chosen. I resent I should be made to feel grateful just because I am having a problem with alcohol. Generally the life I have is what is pushing me to change my habits. I am not sure this title is helpful........
    1 x
    Katiee

Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:55 pm

The community centre that I volunteer at as it gives me a huge sense of belonging and makes me feel like I have a purpose
    1 x
    Vik

Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:05 pm

katiee that sounds like a great pass time, and that it's having a big impact on you. thanks for sharing!
    0 x

Return to “Change Makers”