Welcome to our online peer support community. Connect with others making change in their alcohol and other drug use. To post or reply, join our online community today.
  • Connect, be inspired, motivate others. Share your experience & strategies.
  • Safe. Anonymous. Professionally moderated. Free of judgement.

Please note the forums are moderated between 9am and 9pm AEST. Your posts will not appear straight away.

Event on now: Q&A on Prescription drug use, misuse and dependence.
  • Hi im Ash

For people making and maintaining change in their alcohol and other drug use. Connect here to share your story and gain motivation today.
    Ash_Chandra

Hi im Ash

Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:47 am

Hi everyone..

Never really done this before so dont know how it works.

i really like djing and well making music.. i dont do clubs and gigs just bedroom dj... back in the day i did but when my son was born i stopped. My boy who is 10 now must of seen one of my vids left on youtube and said he wanted to learn so 10 years later im full circle again teaching him.

Long time user of ice but with constant breaks being off and then on. In the last yr my habit has become a daily one which is now interfering with my relationship with my wife who has shut me down..

I am glad i have found you guys as i dont have anyone i can really confide in.

Anyways.. 1st step is admitting right?
    1 x
    Lady Bug

Re: Hi im Ash

Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:43 am

Hi @Ash_Chandra

Welcome to the forum! Glad you have found it and decided to post. You definitely have taken the first step in admitting that you have a problem with ICE. It takes a lot of courage to do so.
    This forum provides for many people a safe place to share their thoughts and feelings and at the same time receive support and even motivation to continue on their journey.

Looking forward to hearing about your journey through this

LadyBug
    0 x

Return to “Lived experience”