Welcome to this month's wrap up, a quick guide to what's been going on in and around our community.
Big welcome to our newest contributors -
@Had 8 nuff, @Skwarli, @Prncss, @Simply me, @Mia12345, @songbird, @Quietaddiction, @Ash_Chandra, @Coz
It can take a lot of courage to seek support & share your story, so be proud of yourself taking this step. We’re so glad you’ve joined us!
In & around the community –
- New blog: Here comes the sun: 5 ways to dispel negative thinking
- New blog: International Overdose Awareness Day Recognition
- Coming up: Q&A with a guest – problems relating to prescription medications - opens Sept 20
- Today I am grateful for...
- Hi im ash
- Back pain - now problem with opiates.anyone else
- International Overdose Awareness Day support
Our online self-assessment tool can help you work out if your use is a problem to you, and talk about some options available to you. It’s free, confidential, and available now.
Have a great month, take care, and welcome to Spring!