Welcome to our online peer support community. Connect with others making change in their alcohol and other drug use. Join our online community today.
  • Connect, be inspired, motivate others. Share your experience & strategies.
  • Safe. Anonymous. Professionally moderated. Free of judgement.

NOW ON: Q&A with a sex counsellor: Intimacy & Recovery, & our latest Let's Talk! discussion: Sleeping & Stopping.

Your post will need to be approved by a team member, between 9am-9pm ADST. Your post will not appear straight away.
  • December community wrap up

A place for community rundowns, special events and announcements from Counselling Online forums facilitation team.
    Vik

December community wrap up

Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:39 pm

Hi all,

Welcome to 2020 - a fresh decade, a fresh start. Here's a quick wrap up of what's been going on around the place.

Welcome new members!
    @Mumlife101, @Ph03n1x, @ABE, @RachB, @Stinger23, @wakinguptobooze, @Deep blue, @Tanns, @Ph0en1x82, @Pluto, @Bobbie-jay-rocks
    Welcome to all of you and thanks for posting - we're glad to have you! You're all here to connect with others and share support in your goals, so it's great to see there are a number of you at the moment joining us. Hope you find the community helpful, and I look forward to hearing an update from you. Quick tip - you may find starting your own topic to be a great way to connect with others - the intro thread can get a little challenging for individual responses.

New topics to check out - Let's Talk series -
    We're continuing the Let's Talk series in 2020. It's a great way for us to discuss topics, share ideas, and encourage one another. If you don't have info to share, questions are more than welcome - I'm sure there are others with the same questions who will be grateful. Join the discussion: Motivating -
    Love this quote from @Bobbie-jay-rocks!
    "while it may scare the crap out of me, I'm going to start change today with action. Allowing myself permission to enjoy life and experience with right now in present moment"

Have a great month all, take care,

Vik & the team.
    2 x

Return to “Community Talk”