Welcome to our online peer support community. Connect with others making change in their alcohol and other drug use. Join our online community today.
  • Connect, be inspired, motivate others. Share your experience & strategies.
  • Safe. Anonymous. Professionally moderated. Free of judgement.

Join us Mondays at 8pm - 10pm AEST for Monday Meetup.

Your posts will automatically appear live on the forum.
  • Drugs

A place for community rundowns, special events and announcements from Counselling Online forums facilitation team.
    Renae38

Drugs

Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:47 am

Any one want to talk about relapses or no relapse
    0 x
    Ineedhelp2020

Re: Drugs

Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:36 pm

I have been on drugs for almost six years now I have been struggling to get off them. Due to me using ice I have lost everything I own including my home all my belongings and most of all my kids respect and my family. I’m using this site in hope it helps me recover from the drugs completely n regain everything I have lost
    1 x
    Bamboo[facilitator]

Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:11 pm

Hi @Ineedhelp2020 welcome to the forum and thank you for sharing your story.

Good on you for reaching out for help during your struggles, it takes a lot of strength to do that.

I'm wondering if you have any supports currently in place? What has helped you during tough times previously?
    0 x
    Calvino01

Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:01 pm

Hi @Ineedhelp2020

I've noticed its been a while since you last posted. How have things been going for you over the past couple months?
    0 x

Return to “Community Talk”