Welcome to our online peer support community. Connect with others making change in their alcohol and other drug use. Join our online community today.
  • Connect, be inspired, motivate others. Share your experience & strategies.
  • Safe. Anonymous. Professionally moderated. Free of judgement.

Join us Mondays at 8pm - 10pm AEST for Monday Meetup.

Your posts will automatically appear live on the forum.
  • Valued Contributers & Super Members

A place for community rundowns, special events and announcements from Counselling Online forums facilitation team.
    Bamboo [facilitator]
    Community Manager

Valued Contributers & Super Members

Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:23 pm

Hi everyone,

I wanted to do a shout out and create a new thread to recognise and appreciate our members that have taken the time and energy to share their own experiences and also provide support to our community.

Drug and alcohol addiction is not an easy thing to come to terms with let alone talk about openly and it takes a lot of strength and courage to do so. We also acknowledge friends and family members that come on the forum supporting a loved one.

In recognition of this I wanted to introduce you to the two badges we will award to members -

Valued Contributer: This badge is a "red heart" that will appear on members profiles that have posted ten times on the forum. If you have already reached that, it will activate on your next post :)

Super Member:
    This badge is a "Star" for our members that have contributed to the forums 50 times or more. An incredible achievement well done!

I want to congratulate the following members for receiving a Valued Contributer badge so far :) @Simply me @Cloudy @Gizelle @pdm411 @Ally22 @Boloum @Starlee @Dontknowatall

Your contribution to our community has been invaluable and we appreciate you've shared your journey, challenges, strategies and support for others, thank you! :)

Please note the badge will automatically appear on your profile when you post next as we have only just implemented it. Our team will review this regularly and do this manually so we do apologise if we can't get to everyone straight away but we will get there. Thanks again! :)

1 x
    Bamboo [facilitator]
    Community Manager

Re: Valued Contributers & Super Members

Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:03 pm

Lastly we wanted to acknowledge that posting for the very first time can be a huge and scary step for many. We want you to know that we understand this and that these things can take time. We'll be here ready to support you and cheer you on once you take that step :)

For our members posting for the first time, you will receive a First Post badge which is the shape of an orange certificate, we hope you like it!
    1 x
    Dontknowatall

Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:57 am

Thank you. The forum is well worthwhile, even if it takes a while to get going. Very much appreciated.... : )
    3 x
    Bamboo [facilitator]
    Community Manager

Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:27 pm

Thanks so much for your feedback @Dontknowatall that's great to hear :)
    0 x
    TheDees

Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:50 am

I just wanted to jump in and give a big thank you to @Deyfhob and @apples123!

Your contributions to the forum are so important! It takes a lot of courage to reach out and share your story, so again thank you and I'm looking forward to seeing you both! :D
    0 x

Return to “Community Talk”