Welcome to our online peer support community. Connect with others making change in their alcohol and other drug use. Join our online community today.
  • Connect, be inspired, motivate others. Share your experience & strategies.
  • Safe. Anonymous. Professionally moderated. Free of judgement.

Join us Mondays at 8pm - 10pm AEST for Monday Meetup.

Your posts will automatically appear live on the forum.
  • Feeling lonely

The impact of ICE/Methamphetamine use can be significant and problematic. Join this forum to find support and conversations on changing ICE use and recovery.
    Deyfhob

Feeling lonely

Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:56 pm

Hey everyone so I have mentioned before that I have done a lot of damage to my teeth from using. I don’t want sympathy but I can’t help but feel like the way it has made me look I’m going to be alone forever. I’m feeling very lonely and not really worth loving right now, I have for a long time, I won’t go out to meet new people heck I can barely leave my house to go grocery shopping. I just feel yuck. I haven’t used for close to 15 months now but unfortunately the damage is already done 😢😢😢
    0 x
    Tundra

Re: Feeling lonely

Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:44 pm

Hi there @Deyfhob

I'm so sorry to hear you're feeling that way, but glad you're reached out to get some support.
    It's a hard place to be in when you're not feeling confident about the way you look, however, when someone truly loves you it's never because of the way you look.
    Have you ever gotten professional support before?

Warm regards,

Mufasa
    0 x
    Deyfhob

Re: Feeling lonely

Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:50 pm

@Tundra I haven’t gotten professional help before. I know it’s not about the way a person looks but it holds me back from meeting new people because of it. Thank you for your kind words it’s very much appreciated
    0 x

Return to “Ice”