Welcome to our online peer support community. Connect with others making change in their alcohol and other drug use. Join our online community today.
  • Connect, be inspired, motivate others. Share your experience & strategies.
  • Safe. Anonymous. Professionally moderated. Free of judgement.

Join us Mondays at 8pm - 10pm AEST for Monday Meetup.

Your posts will automatically appear live on the forum.
  • Friday night boredom

The impact of ICE/Methamphetamine use can be significant and problematic. Join this forum to find support and conversations on changing ICE use and recovery.
    Deyfhob

Friday night boredom

Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:06 pm

So Friday is here and I always seem to struggle with boredom and loneliness over the weekends. Anyone else??
    0 x
    TheDees

Re: Friday night boredom

Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:47 am

Hi @Deyfhob ,

Just checking in to see how you went last night? The weekend can be difficult for a lot of people. Were you able to find somethings to keep you busy?

I know you've expressed some interest in the weekend activities, so please join us for those!

:D
    0 x
    Deyfhob

Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:20 am

Hi @TheDees

I got through the night. Kept myself busy doing some housework and got a good night sleep am looking forward to joining in the weekend things with you all :) :) thanks for checking in
    1 x
    TheDees

Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:48 am

@Deyfhob

That's great to hear! it's always very cathartic to get some housework done, having a tidy and clean space really helps with ones mindset I always find. We've kicked off our Saturday activity, so if you have somethings to pop in we'd love to hear them!

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=419
    :mrgreen:
    0 x
    Katiee

Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:34 am

Hey I completely understand how you feel, good on you for coming in here and trying to cure that boredom! I have started a diamond painting to help me with my boredom
    0 x

Return to “Ice”