Welcome to our online peer support community. Connect with others making change in their alcohol and other drug use. Join our online community today.
  • Connect, be inspired, motivate others. Share your experience & strategies.
  • Safe. Anonymous. Professionally moderated. Free of judgement.

Join us Mondays at 8pm - 10pm AEST for Monday Meetup.

Your posts will automatically appear live on the forum.
  • How many of us here are in recovery?

The impact of ICE/Methamphetamine use can be significant and problematic. Join this forum to find support and conversations on changing ICE use and recovery.
    Katiee

How many of us here are in recovery?

Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:26 am

I am just wondering considering that the statistics say that only 2% of ice addicts recover. So how many of us here are in recovery? How many days/years do you have?
    3 x
    Thatcrazycracker

Re: How many of us here are in recovery?

Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:14 pm

This would be year 2 clean, 4 if i didnt fall off the wagon. Dodged it for 2 years knowing im very weak willed when it comes to it and was recently given the opportunity to "have a go again" .. once it had arrived, i looked, watched nd broke out in a sweat within 2 minutes of being in the same vacinity of it. I walked away nd turned it down but my god was the fight and struggle within myself so so damn hard. Still is! I kept crying nd than id stop nd than cry nd than stopped. This is a very very hard war ive waged. But i did it.. i had it within my finger tips but apart of me was like no.. Run! Nd the other part was like its okay.. so yes in recovery for the third time nd come back strongerish
    3 x
    Katiee

Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:40 pm

@Thatcrazycracker two years is absolutely awesome you should be so proud of that!! It definitely can be challenging hey but don’t let it get the better of you. You’ve proven you can do it!
    0 x
    Katiee

Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:40 pm

@Thatcrazycracker two years is absolutely awesome you should be so proud of that!! It definitely can be challenging hey but don’t let it get the better of you. You’ve proven you can do it!
    1 x

Return to “Ice”