Welcome to our online peer support community. Connect with others making change in their alcohol and other drug use. Join our online community today.
  • Connect, be inspired, motivate others. Share your experience & strategies.
  • Safe. Anonymous. Professionally moderated. Free of judgement.
  • Today I am grateful for...

Azura

Re: Today I am grateful for...

Thu May 12, 2022 7:37 pm

The flowers seeds are loving the rain we are having. Alyssum, Calendula , nasturtium and pansies so far.
    Today I am grateful for my friend giving me a lift to and from the vet with my itchy cat. And grateful for how her five year old daughter helped in her own way. I am grateful that I have found a vet who is very experienced.
    2 x
    Azura

Mon May 23, 2022 9:16 pm

Today I am grateful for the beautiful young man my youngest son has grown into and grateful that he's alive and I get to spend time with him . And of course it's so much more meaningful now that I'm not using anymore.
    1 x
    Lhiver
    Community Builder

Tue May 24, 2022 8:34 am

@Azura that's such a beautiful sentiment! It's so beautiful that you are so proud of him :)
    0 x
    Xena9492

Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:50 am

I am grateful for my beautiful foster boys whom I love as my own , and for the healthy baby growing inside me due November I feel very blessed. I’m also grateful for my GP and pharmacist who have helped me through (trying to ) taper suboxone without judging and supporting , and sharing information. For my friends and family who are supporting me in the new baby with donations and hand me downs for the baby, and offers to help babysit etc I am feeling very blessed today.
    1 x
    Lhiver
    Community Builder

Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:05 am

@Xena9492 It sounds like you've got a really wonderful support network and so many beautiful things to be grateful for!

I've been reading some of your other posts throughout the forum and I can see how hard you are working to make the right choices for you and your baby. I know that it can be difficult when there is conflicting advice, such as stay of or stay on the suboxone, but just remember that what you want/need is the most important thing. I can hear how strong you are and how driven you are in your journey! We're here to support you now matter what!
    0 x

Return to “Lived experience: A space to share your journey, advice, strategies and support”