Welcome to our online peer support community. Connect with others making change in their alcohol and other drug use. To post or reply, join our online community today.
  • Connect, be inspired, motivate others. Share your experience & strategies.
  • Safe. Confidential. Professionally moderated. Free of judgement.

Please note the forums are moderated between 9am and 9pm AEST. Your posts will not appear straight away.
  • Councillor was a jerk.

Share with us any questions or suggestions you may have here. We'd love to hear from you!
    Matt13

Councillor was a jerk.

Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:58 am

I came to get help and all I got was a councillor who failed to be empathetic and made me feel even more crappy than I already felt.

I’ve always had issues with seeing professional mental health people and I thought I’d give this a try. But now I feel even worse and don’t want to put my trust in councillors or psychologists at all.
    0 x
    Jack23

Re: Councillor was a jerk.

Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:32 am

hi @Matt13

Welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry to read that services have not been helpful for you. Unfortunately, it may take time to find the right person to help you, but I hope you keep trying as when you do find the right person, the assistance that can be provided might be life changing.

Please keep trying and I hope you find the assistance yo are looking for in this forum.

Take care and all the best.

Jack23
    0 x

Return to “Questions and Feedback”