Welcome to our online peer support community. Connect with others making change in their alcohol and other drug use. Join our online community today.
  • Connect, be inspired, motivate others. Share your experience & strategies.
  • Safe. Anonymous. Professionally moderated. Free of judgement.

Join us Mondays at 8pm - 10pm AEST for Monday Meetup.

Your posts will automatically appear live on the forum.
  • Change Mind~set and Life, Over anxiety and trauma

Share with us any questions or suggestions you may have for our forum here. We'd love to hear from you!
    Bobbie-jay-rocks

Change Mind~set and Life, Over anxiety and trauma

Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:04 am

Listening to Dr Craig Hassed was interesting and has awoken and reminded me of the importance of being mindful. I will be making sure that mindfulness is a part of my morning and evening routine as I have and can understand the benefits I will gain from practicing being in the present. This is especially important at this time of the year and I cannot afford any of my triggers to be set off.
    I believe I'm more worried about my anxiety, tho practicing the mindfulness, hopefully will help with that too.
    I certainly don't want to continue becoming a hermit all my life from living in fear.
    I know and am aware I do this to myself, but the good thing is awareness creates change 🦋
    So yes... while it may scare the crap out of me, I'm going to start change today with action. Allowing myself permission to enjoy life and experience with right now in present moment 🌸
    2 x
    camembert

Re: Change Mind~set and Life, Over anxiety and trauma

Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:23 pm

Hey @Bobbie-jay-rocks
    How are you going on your mindfulness journey?
    Are you noticing any benefits?
    There is so much amazing research out there that shows how beneficial mindfulness can be for us... we would love to hear your story!
    0 x

Return to “Questions and Feedback”