Welcome to our online community! This is a place to connect with others, for ongoing support in working to maintain change in alcohol and other drug use, as well as concerned friends and family.

Please note the forums are moderated between 9am and 9pm AEDST by the Counselling Online facilitation team, your posts will not appear straight away.

Drop in and join the discussion today!

Something good that happened for you this week?

A place for those maintaining change to share their story.
Vik

Something good that happened for you this week?

Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:33 am

Welcome to our lived experience community, and happy one week of the forums being live!
A big shout out to our first posters @~angelbrite~ and @Zena for being our first ever contributors!

Perhaps we could all share a simple something good that happened to us this week, or something we saw, heard or read?
Press "Post Reply" to reply below :)
1 x
CatsEye

Re: Something good that happened for you this week?

Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:55 pm

I know photographers always talk about the 'golden hour' being the best time for photos. Well....On Tuesday I witnessed an absolutely beautiful sunrise. Gorgeous shades of pink, red, orange...yes i did get photos ;) I am an early riser most days so see quite a few but Tuesday's sunrise was something special :)
3 x
Vik

Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:23 pm

Sounds beautiful @CatsEye, this time of year is giving us lots of beautiful skies but sounds like you saw a truely lovely one!
1 x
CatsEye

Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:37 pm

It was pretty spesh @Vik Am I allowed to share a photo?
0 x
Vik

Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:23 pm

Apologies for the delay @CatsEye,

If an image isn’t against any community guidelines, including challenging your anonymity, we would love to see it!
0 x

Return to “Lived experience”