Welcome to our online peer support community. Connect with others making change in their alcohol and other drug use. Join our online community today.
  • Connect, be inspired, motivate others. Share your experience & strategies.
  • Safe. Anonymous. Professionally moderated. Free of judgement.

NOW ON: Q&A with a sex counsellor: Intimacy & Recovery, & our latest Let's Talk! discussion: Sleeping & Stopping.

Your post will need to be approved by a team member, between 9am-9pm ADST. Your post will not appear straight away.
  • September community update!

A place for community rundowns, special events and announcements from Counselling Online forums facilitation team.
    Vik

September community update!

Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:14 pm

Hi all,

Another great month in the community. Here's a quick wrap up of what's been going on around the place.

Welcome new posters!
    @LBurgo, @Grumpy Cat, @Coz, @Vh383, @Katiee, @Crowman88, @Redone, @Ash_Chandra welcome to each of you and thank you for posting! We hope you find the forums to be valuable to you and enjoy the understanding, judgement-free space to seek support.

In & around the community - New topics to connect in - Motivation -
    "The idea of contemplating abstaining from booze FOREVER, I find overwhelming. Pretty sure I'm not alone in that. So breaking it down again, to next goal of a reaching a month." - @Simply me breaking things into smaller goals.

Have a great month all, take care,

Vik
    1 x

Return to “Community Talk”