Welcome to our online community! This is a place to connect with others, for ongoing support in working to maintain change in alcohol and other drug use, as well as concerned friends and family.

Please note the forums are moderated between 9am and 9pm AEST by the Counselling Online facilitation team, your posts will not appear straight away.

Drop in and join the discussion today!

I WANT TO BE ABLE TO SAY NO TO MY PARTNER WHEN HE GETS URGES TO SMOKE ICE BUT IM NOT STRONG ENOUGH YET :-(.

A place for those maintaining change to share their story.
Venus4

I WANT TO BE ABLE TO SAY NO TO MY PARTNER WHEN HE GETS URGES TO SMOKE ICE BUT IM NOT STRONG ENOUGH YET :-(.

Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:12 pm

This drug 💊 is evil nothing but the devil 😈 is inside that 💊 drug ice.
But an addiction is an addiction and stop ⛔ start well I'm finding out is very common. I ⛔ stopped for 2-3 years I went cold 😷 Turkey 🦃 and I did fine but when I got that taste 😝 again back in 2014-2015 it has been with me until August 2018 to December 2018 then my partner got on it again in January 2019 and I can't seem to piss it off 📴 I'm really struggling this time 😭.
0 x
Vik

Re: I WANT TO BE ABLE TO SAY NO TO MY PARTNER WHEN HE GETS URGES TO SMOKE ICE BUT IM NOT STRONG ENOUGH YET :-(.

Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:35 pm

Hi @Venus4, welcome to the community and well done for reaching out!

I can hear you're really trying to make and maintain change. It's great that you were able to stop for 3 years in the past, that's something you must be really proud of. Maybe could you tell us some things that helped you during that time?
0 x

Return to “Lived experience”